Beetley is a Parish situated 3 miles north of Dereham on the B1145.
It covers an area of 4.25 square miles and at the last Census (2001) had a population of 1,385.
In 1935 it was amalgamated with the neigbouring parish of East Bilney.
The parish has a Village Hall and a Recreation Ground that includes a football and cricket pitch.
At Beetley River Meadows there is a play area situated near the White Water river.
The Parish Council is trustee or owner of land at Beetley Common and East Bilney which provide walks and areas for viewing wild life.
Clerk to Beetley Parish Council
Dawn Meadow, Fakenham Road
East Bilney, NR20 4HT
Tel: 013628 61112 or e-mail: [email protected]